With the wedding less that two months away, I unfortunately have not had time to post very often. If I were to have some spare cycles, here are a few things about which I would write:
- A recap of our dinner with Jeremiah and Tesha at Manresa back in March, complete with pictures of course
- Our short trip to Napa, doing a bit of wine tasting and ending the day with a fabulous dinner on the patio at the newly renovated 25° Brix in Yountville
- A short congrats to the 2008 Bay Area James Beard Award winners
- Five Facts for Karen: After I posted my list for Scott, Karen suggested that I have a list with non-food related facts
- Progress on "The List" - yes, I will share it with everyone some day...
I hope that everyone has a restful and relaxing Independence Day! I know that I can use the day off. Don't forgot about your favorite annual eating contest. Let's see if anyone will break the 20000 calorie barrier at Coney Island this year.