Well, I'm in the middle of a five day off-site for work this week up in Napa Valley (I know, rough life), which unfortunately means that I will miss the live season finale of Top Chef. I hope that they upload the episode to Hulu tomorrow evening so I won't be kept in suspense for too long.
However, since I do have some time on my hands this evening, I thought that I would response to the meme for which I was tagged by Scott at One Food Guy.
So, without further ado, here are five facts about me, all food related of course:
- For this off-site event, I took full responsibility for making all of the food selections. A few of my co-workers have joked that if the food sucks, they'll let me hear about it on my blog. So far, the feedback has been pretty good, but in case any of my colleagues are reading this, I'll be moderating my blog comments with extreme prejudice. Heh.
- While I will pretty much eat nearly any food, one things that I can't stand is cottage cheese. It's pretty much an issue with texture. About the only time that I didn't gag from eating cottage cheese was during a visit to the Cowgirl Creamery, mostly likely due to the fact that this particular sample of the vile cheese was mostly curds with very little whey.
- I eat a lot of frozen fruit directly from the freezer, mostly strawberries and blueberries from Trader Joe's.
- Like Homer, many of my favorite cuts of meat comes from a wonderful, magical animal.
- Karen is amused by the fact that I was happy to find out on our second date that she too enjoys eating that wonderful, magical animal.
So, Jo from Taking Over the World One Bite at a Time, Jen from Eatingplum, Chef John from Food Wishes, Biggie from Lunch in a Box, and Charlotte from her eponymous web, here is your mission, if you choose to undertake it:
- Link to your tagger (me in this case) and post these rules.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names, linking to them.
- Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.