Monday, April 21, 2008

A Couple of Quick Comments

Lots of work + loads of wedding planning = no time to post on my blog...

I just have enough time for a few quick comments about my current favorite TV show, Top Chef:

1. Is it just me or are the chefs this season weaker as a whole than in past seasons? Maybe it's just the San Francisco-based chefs who are sucking...

2. Is it just me or are the cheftestants quite a bit more snippy and aggressive than in past seasons? See how often they are dropping the F-bomb on the show? Even Tom commented on the noticeable increase in profanity this season.

3. If you are looking for some morning-after commentary on the week's show, check out David Dust's Top Chef episode summaries - they are simply hilarious.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Hey, I thought you were going to blog about wedding planning! I was looking forward to hearing about different caterers, tasting samples, stuff like that. =)

Loren said...

Anita, I was planning to do that, but by the end of a day of intense wedding planning, I'm just too tired to post about it. One day, I hope to be able to muster up the energy to share some details though.