Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bud Light Presents... Real Men of Genius

As I wrote about the James Beard Award winners, Karen made sure that I also gave props to some of the 2007 Clio Award winners. The Clio Awards are handed out annually by the Nielsen Company to recognize excellence and creativity in the advertising industry.

I'd like to mention some of the winners in the Radio category, specifically two winners from the Bud Light Real Men of Genius series: Mr. Hot Dog Eating Contest Contestant and Mr. Boneless Buffalo Wing Inventor, which won Gold and Silver awards, respectively.

Gentlemen, this Bud's for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got something like ninety of these things on my MP3 player. Good times!

Loren said...

Ninety?! I guess that you must not be a *real* fan or else you'd have the 120+ MP3s like I have...

jimmy said...

find more here. enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXQvq7HmJraX8H9ET8cK3jg